The Buyers Class
Everything you ever wanted to know about buying a home, in a simple, easy-to-understand, transparent class setting.
Buying a home can be a complex & stressful process.
The Buyers Class was created to walk you step by step through this process, saving you time money and stress.
We make sure you have the most up to date information so that you have a clear understanding of all of the costs involved in purchasing your ideal home, make connections with the right people to consult through this process (for Free), and learn the 7 critical mistakes that even the most experienced home buyer can make when purchasing a home - and how to avoid them!
There’s no cost to attend this class. This is simply an Educational Class to Help Empower Buyers to make Smart Decisions when Making the Biggest Purchase of their Life.
You’ll get a copy of our Buyer Class Manual, and we’ll have refreshments.
Seating is limited, so be sure to claim yours early.
Attendance is FREE and No Obligation.
Whether you already own a home or whether this is your first time, you will learn new tips and strategies for getting the Best Home and the Best Financing!
At This Class You Will Learn:
- How much home can I afford?
- What are typical Closing Costs?
- What Government Programs do I qualify for?
- Pre-Approval or Pre-Qualification? Which Benefits me and why?
- Do I qualify to receive up to $10,000 (or more) of FREE money from Ottawa?
- Credit Report insights
- How do Mortgages work?
- What other Creative Financing Options are available to me?
- How can I avoid getting stuck with a Bad Mortgage?
- Can I buy a home with No Money Down? (Hint ...Yes - you can!)
- What are the Seven Costly Mistakes even Experienced Home Buyers can make?
- How can I Guarantee my agent will protect my best interests?
- How can I get the Best Access to Homes (Before any other buyers)?
- How can I avoid overpaying for a home? How do I know what it’s actually worth?
- Should I buy new or resale?
- Home inspections – do I need one?
- What are the most common issues I should look for in a home?
- What is a lawyer’s role in the process?
- & Much More!
D: 226. 298. 0734